Thursday, June 2, 2011

January and February 2011

January flew by this year. We tried to take advantage of the season. Dave had some great days for boarding and we had some great dates in Midway. We loved eating at the Zermott resorts seafood buffet (yum). Walking around the ice castles, and sipping hot coa coa. Gotta love the mountain life!

Evalyn spent most of her time dancing to princess music in the family room. She is our future ballarina. All that dancing is exhausting!
Siena dancing with her and it is so fun to watch.

In February we wrapped up Evalyns tumbling classes. She loved EVERY minute of her class and we will definately put her into something in the summer.

 Overall, life is good and the girls are growing.

3 comments:

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

I can't believe how old they both look! They are gorgeous!!! Yes, Kaylee is in LOVE with Tangled right now, hence the Tangled birthday party. I found the wig on Amazon. I can't remember the name, but it looked like it came from a halloween store. I just serched Rapunzel wig. It's actually an adult wig, but worked for Kaylee, I just put a ponytail holder in it above where the braid started to make it tighter around her head.

Kimra Bham said...

Carissa-- your girls are so beautiful! What a cute picture of the three of you :) I'm sure they've grown even more since these pictures-- can't wait for more updates!! Hope you're doing well!

Brooke said...

Phil and I were wondering how you guys were the other day and I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked up your blog...your girls are getting so big! They are so beautiful! I love your family pic on the header too. I hope all is well with you guys!