Thursday, September 24, 2009



We have had a fun month of  birthdays, canning, eating lots of peaches and icecream, but mostly of PROJECTS. We have both had a summer of pulling weeds, picking up rocks and spreading top soil. And we are so glad to have a front yard, almost backyard as well. I have been painting, and sewing while Dave has kept busy with sawing, sanding, and coating. And I am proud to say we are FINALLY finished with our floors. One sanding, two coats and a hotel room later and we are done.  I will have to post pictures of all of this in a week or two. In the meantime here are a few other things we have been keeping busy with.

Time with Daddy

Watching Elmo videos on You Tube with Daddy
This is Evalyns favorite thing to do with dad while mom is at mutual. Daddy walks into the office for anything and Evalyn is right at his heels asking ELMO? ELMO?

New Sleeping Habbits




Trying to get Curly Sue to eat something (ANYTHING)



Making pizza dough



Cleaning up the flour from the Pizza dough that somehow ended up on the other side of the room.

AND...
Daddys Birthday! (She is such a little daddys girl lately)


3 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

And she looks a lot like Dave, too!! :) What a sweet little girl!!!! I'll be excited to see pics of your floors... and, you know how to sew?!? I'm jealous.... can you teach me? ;)

How are you feeling? Only a few months left, right?

Amy said...

I love her curly hair! And what a fun mom you are letting her help you make pizza dough! we miss you guys!

Amylee said...

I'm so happy you have a blog :). That outfit that Evalyn is in in the top picture is what Annie came home from the hospital in! It's making me all sad and reminiscent.