SIGN #1:tugging on her diaper trying to tell me she had wet.
SIGN#2 Taking off her diaper if I did not change it within approximately 30 sec.(not cool when its a poopy)
SIGN #3 Teaching herself to say "I wet".
So it was off to Toys R Us to find the coolest potty chair ever in order to keep her interested. The first day we set it up she went potty, then the next day she pooped in the big girl potty and I thought she was going to have a nervous breakdown. "What the heck was that?!?" was the look on her face. So ever since then, she has still told me "she wet" a few seconds before she does, so we have been working on timing. Then today she came up to me and said "potty". So we headed to the chair and sure enough she went! YAY I may not have two in diapers after all. She HATES putting her diaper back on, so we will keep working on timing a little longer and then buy some pull-ups.
EVIE TALKING ON THE PHONE ON THE POTTY
EVIE HAVING A SNACK WHILE WAITING ON THE POTTY
AND FINALLY THE PROUD "I JUST WENT ON THE POTTY, FACE"
Gardener Village has a petting zoo going on right now so we called up our good friends the Bevans, and headed out for some shopping(or dreaming) and to see the animals. Evalyn was loving every second. She was going right up to them, petting and trying to hug the goats etc. So fun. These are some of the pics I was able to get.
MY FAVORITE PICTURE
EVIE WITH HER BUDDY TATE
If you know Evie, you know that her favorite things in the whole world are shoes. She loves her own, her Moms, and even her Dads. And as we learned on Sunday, even the Young Women's in the ward.(she is a little thief) She has recently learned how to wear my flip flops in between her first two toes, and adores prancing around in my high heels. Unfortunately these shoes always end up somewhere like the basement stairs, stashed behind her rocker (for safe keeping along with spices from the kitchen), or in her infamous secret stash, our master bathtub. If we are ever missing something (sippy cup, shoes, keys,hair brush etc) we know where to look. I have way to many of these to post, but here are some of her as she has been learning how to put them on in the correct way.
4 comments:
I love the shoes. It reminds me of my little boy he likes my high heels.
I love this post! I love babies "firsts" and their little quirks. Thanks for sharing.
She is adorable and yeah for only 1 in diapers! You rock Evalyn!
She is so adorable!! And getting so big! I love that she loves shoes.... such a little girl! Are you getting ready for another one of them?? :) BTW, you look great too!!! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment