Monday, June 2, 2008

The Best Kind of CRAZY

Wow, time goes by so quickly! The past month or so has been super crazy, but it has also been the best few weeks ever. We were blessed to have family visiting to celebrate some exciting events. First Nana(Dave's mom) and Carie came for a visit the end of April to meet Evalyn. Carie brought Mckay and took some great pictures of Mckay and Evalyn together. Then May 9th it was off to Washington for my brother Jordan's farewell. We were able to see most of our family there. My parents also held an open house event for Jordan and there was about 70+ people (Poor Evalyn didnt know what to think). A few days after we returned home our family followed us out to Utah for Evalyn's baby blessing. We were so grateful because Nana was also able to come out again. After the blessing we had friends and family over. Three days later it was time to take Jordan to the MTC in Provo. Evalyn and I were able to attend the program there with our family. What a neat experience! I am so proud of my little brother and miss him already. He is truly one of my best friends.So... here are some pictures of all the events!

1 comment:

Kimra Bham said...

Wow-- that's so neat about Jordan! I didn't even hear where he's going?!? (or at, I guess... he's already gone, right?) I'm so glad you were able to see family so much last month-- that's the best!! Evalyn is so beautiful!