Evalyn is really warming up to Siena. She will even try and calm her down for me if she is crying. Evalyn walks over to Siena and says, "Enna, Enna ok " then points to me and says " See Mommy" as if to reasure her that mommy is right here.
Siena is growing and changing everyday. Time flies WAY to quickly. (three weeks old)
This is the rocking horse Evalyn received for Christmas and she loves it.
The newborn stage is definately my favorite and it fades so quickly. (three and a half weeks)
6 comments:
Oh your girls are just so beautiful!!
When I saw her name spelled Siena, I thought I was losing my mind.:) Still adorable! They are cute little sisters! Enjoy your time with Dave's mom!
Carissa! I just found your blog again!!!! How are you I can't believe you have such a cute new little girl. Dennis and I are in Rexburg. We need to get together. Are you in Utah still. I would love to catch up and talk. Your family is so cute Congrats!
They are so beautiful! What would a girl be like...two girls nonetheless, maybe we could swap for a day?! haha
They are so unbelievably cute! I love your Ragnar countdown... I may just have to steal your idea.
Your girls are absolutley gorgeous, just like their Mama!!! I can't wait to have two little girls too!
Post a Comment