I am having posting withdrawals so I am temporarily using Daves work computer to post. We had so much fun in California this year for Christmas. The traveling was an absolute NIGHTMARE! Between missed flights (yes we missed our flight...long story) to delayed flights and misplaced cars (another long story) we were exhausted. But all of this made the Holiday in California (once we got there) that much sweeter. So, here are some fun pictures of Evalyns first Christmas.
We went to the beach on Christmas Eve and afterwards we had fresh crab! mmmmm


Christmas Morning and Evalyn opening her first present
6 comments:
You're family is sooo cute. I miss you guys. Hope all is going well for you. At least after flying delays.
She sure is a sweetie. How do you misplace your car? Sounds like you'll have some funny stories to look back on.
Ok, I didn't hear about all of these adventures when I talked to you! you'll have to catch me up!
How fun to be in California for Christmas! It looks like you guys had a good time
Hi Cousin David! I just asked Kristin what your blog was again because I've been able to see updates of all your sister's families through Facebook (totally addicted) but not yours!
I can totally see you in Evalyn! What a sweet baby.
At first, Kristin wasn't sure of the exact blog web address so I typed in www.pugmire.blogspot.com and came up with another PUGMIRE FAMILY that's LDS, too! I'm sure we have to be related to them! How many Pugmires are there, right?
Hopefully we can all get together one of these days. Join facebook!
Cousin Jen
I can't believe how big E has gotten! I wish I had been in CA during those crazy storms!
I wanted to let you know that I made my blog private, but I need your addy to send you the invite. Don't want you left out!
Post a Comment